Welcome to Ascentic!
AscenticTM Retail Engineering is the new brand from Audio Authority® providing design and manufacturing services for the retail electronics industry, and other markets requiring interactive controls.
Ascentic is all about rising above the market noise and competition by creating compelling product experiences.
If that is a goal we share, you’ve come to the right place.
Move over Push Buttons!
First time out! Groundbreaking AirSelect touchless controls make their debut in a major retail chain as presented by our partners InnoMark Communications for Klipsch Group, Inc. loudspeakers. This engaging fixture employs AirSelect PX-100 proximity sensors for play, next, and volume up and down commands. Call for more information, or download the AirSelect product focus sheet.
“The Ascentic Team Includes You”
Retail Engineering, Our Process
Our process starts with you. We form a team around your specific objectives. Customer, sales, engineering, project management, product partners (fixture house, ad agency, media or data provider) concept, ideas, brainstorming, analysis, resulting in experience definition
We handle the details:
- Supply chain
- External partners
- Innovative “skunkworks” deploying the latest interactive and data flow technologies
- Proof-of-concept, prototyping, 3D printed parts
- Functionality testing, field testing
- Packaging and installation-ready value added features
- Budget & schedule review, approval
- Design approval for production
- Support documentation published
- Our factory is here in Lexington, Kentucky
- Quality control systems and testing
- Detailed packaging and shipping
- Fulfillment, logistics, deployment coordination
- Deployment-installation support
- Warranty and after sale support
Our Brand Family
Ascentic is one of three brands under the Audio Authority umbrella, which also includes Audio Authority intercom systems for banks and pharmacies, and Enhanced Flight brand aviation products. All of our work benefits from the fact that our Engineering, manufacturing, and support teams work side-by-side on our Lexington, Kentucky campus.
Copyright ©2020 . All rights reserved.